Monday, July 18, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Most Anticipated Books Releasing In the Second Half of 2022

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the Second Half of 2022
This week’s TTT is a freebie but I’ve been away from book blogging since last September so to dive back in I’m going to do the prompt from July 5: my 10 most anticipated books releasing in the second half of 2022! 

1. Lightlark by Alex Aster (August 23, 2022)

2. Daisy Darker by Alice Feeney (August 30, 2022)

3. Their Vicious Darling by Nikki St. Crowe (September 1, 2022)

4. Green Monsters by Nicky Shearsby (September 6, 2022)

5. Ledge by Stacey McEwan (September 13, 2022)


7. The Kiss Curse by Erin Sterling (September 20, 2022)

8. Cruel Illusions by Margie Fuston (November 1, 2022)




***
What books did you pick for your most anticipated for the rest of the year? Were any of these on your list? What freebie topic did you use this week?
Let me know in the comments or drop a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!
-Taylor

9 comments:

  1. They look good. I particularly like the look of The Kiss Curse.

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/19/top-ten-tuesday-storylines-settings-that-make-me-think-of-summer/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Kiss Curse is set in the same world as The Ex Hex, which I read and loved earlier this year so I'm excited to read it!

      Delete
  2. The new Alice Feeney seems goods and Green Monsters as well. Will have to keep an eye out!!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for anything comped to And Then There Were None so I'm excited to read Daisy Darker. I met Nicky Shearsby, author of Green Monsters, through the writing community on Twitter and I'm so excited to read Green Monsters as well as her next book coming out in 2023.

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoy all of these. The Ballad of Never After was on my list when I did this topic too.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/19/top-ten-tuesday-377/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for it! The tiny excerpt at the end of the UK paperback edition of Once Upon A Broken Heart wasn't enough lol

      Delete
  4. I hope these live up to your expectations! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lightlark certainly grabbed my attention!

    Stop by and see my very first Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! It's one of the reasons I came back to book blogging.

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR