Thursday, August 4, 2022

Book Blogger Hop - 5 August 2022

 About the Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer @ Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, Billy @ Ramblings or a Coffee Addicted Writer relaunched the hop on February 15, 2013. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end the following Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

August 5 - 11, 2022

Ever? Or at the same time? I read a lot of different genres: horror, thriller, fantasy, sci-fi, occasionally smutty romance. Lately I've been on a thriller/horror kick but I'll fit in a fantasy or sci-fi if there's one I have to read immediately. Mostly I pick books off the shelf at random based on what grabs me, so I'm always rotating genres. 

I do sometimes read more than one book at a time, and they can be any genre so I can be listening to a historical fiction before bed and then at work be reading a thriller or fantasy. 

🔱🔱🔱

What about you? Do you switch reading genres or are you more of a one genre only reader? Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. I read multiple genres - and usually at the same time. I generally go back to either horror or chick lit but I'll read pretty much anything!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR