Monday, August 1, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 1 August 2022

#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.

Hey Bookdragons! I didn't have much reading time this past week because I had a ton of paperwork and meetings to do for work. I'm hoping to catch up more this week with a few short ebooks. 

What I Read Last Week: 

My Killer Vacation by Tessa Bailey

(Picture Below)
I only had about 100 pages left last week but, like I said, I barely had any reading time. I'm down to about 50 pages now. 

Currently Reading: 

My Killer Vacation by Tessa Bailey

I'm hopefully going to finish this one by the end of my work shift today. I love the story though, it's funny, it's spicy, and I've been savoring it. A few scenes I've even had to refrain from "squeeing" out loud at work. 😆

Next Read

Chaos & Carnage by Stacey Rourke


My pick for last week, Gallant, is still on my immediate TBR but I'm going to take a break with these books because I know that I'll breeze through both Chaos & Carnage (which is bound to be a 45 minute read) and The Dark One (which is a dark, sexy retelling I'm bound to devour.)


*** 

 What are you reading this week? Have you read any of my recent reads?

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get more time for reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've finished My Killer Vacation and read Chaos & Carnage at work last night. I'll probably read half of The Dark One at work tonight since I'm on a nightshift :)

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR