Monday, August 8, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Hilarious Book Titles

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Hilarious Book Titles
This week’s TTT is all about books with hilarious book titles. I feel like I've done this topic before or something similar? Here we go, let's see if I can find 10!


2. The Bride Wore Size 12 by Meg Cabot

3. Rude Awakenings of A Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler

4. Romeo and What's Her Name by Shani Petroff

5. Don't Go Stealing My Heart by Kelly Siskind


7. Kiss Kiss Fang Fang by Penelope Bloom

8. My Fake Bad Boyfriend by Sara Whitney

9. The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling

10. Witch Please by Ann Aguirre

***
What books titles do you find funny? 
Let me know in the comments or drop a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!
-Taylor

2 comments:

  1. "My Fake Bad Boyfriend" is a pretty funny title!

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE EX HEX is a great title! It sounds like a cute read, too. I have a copy of it on my shelf. Maybe I'll read it for Halloween...

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR