Friday, March 27, 2015

Busy Week

Also found on my website www.taylorfenner.com for the week of Saturday March 21 - Friday March 27, 2015: 

Hey everyone! I hope you've had a good week. My week has been busy but good for the most part. I'm seriously disappointed that there is currently snow on the ground outside my window. It sucks! 

I received the paperback copies of The Haunting Love on Tuesday night. I have to admit, I'm one of those people that when I'm expecting something to be shipped to me I track it relentlessly. I always wonder if there's someone at UPS keeping track of how many times I log on to see where my packages are. It's a bit obsessive, I know. Anyway, I woke up really early on Tuesday, figuring that if I slept in the UPS guy would be ringing my buzzer and waking me up. Alas, I waited all day and the books didn't show up until after 5. 

Wednesday was especially busy for me, as I've had quite a few inquiries from people wanting a copy of my book (Thank you very much by the way! I truly appreciate it!) and I also started working on setting up a book signing. I've pretty much chosen the location for the book signing in Clintonville, WI. I'm just working with the chosen venue at this point to finalize the exact date and then I will post all the information on Facebook as well as on Goodreads and my website. So far we're working on an early May date for the book signing if that works out for them. I hope everyone is excited as I am! 

Thursday was pretty much the same, working out the details for the book signing, and working on things to go with that as well as getting a couple books out to people. Now that it's Friday I'm mostly looking forward to resting for the weekend and maybe getting a little writing done in my current work-in-progress. It's been a busy week and I'm looking forward to some down time to visit with friends and just hang out. 

I can't believe next weekend is Easter already, but either way my usual Friday blog will still be posted as schedule next Friday! I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend whatever you plan to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR