Friday, April 3, 2015

Hope to See You May 9th!

From my weekly blog on my author website www.taylorfenner.com:  

        Hello everyone! It's Good Friday, so thank you for taking time out of your long weekend to read this week's blog! After I finish this post I have to get my chocolate cheesecake in the oven, so I'll try to keep this week's blog short and sweet. 

As I'm hoping most of you saw earlier this week, I got the details for my book signing finalized. For those of you in Wisconsin that are interested in attending my book signing it will be held: 
Saturday May 9, 2015 
at 
The Living Room Coffee Shop 
    in Clintonville, Wisconsin
    from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
I'll be signing paperback copies of The Haunting Love, that are available for purchase at the signing and I hope to see you there! More details (such as the address for the coffee shop) can be found here: http://www.taylorfenner.com/news-and-events

As for the rest of my week I've been keeping pretty busy. I have to get some posters printed up to promote the book signing and I had to write up a couple press releases for local newspapers that I have to send in next week to further get the word out about the signing. I've also managed to get in some writing time this week which was a relief because I haven't had much down time over the past couple weeks. 

I've been busily searching for new music to inspire me with the current novel I'm working on but nothing seems to fit. Do you know of any loud, edgy, dark, and alternative music I might like? Let me know! I'm interested in your suggestions.

I'll be spending the next couple days leading up to Easter baking and making some make-ahead dishes for the holiday. I hope that you and your families have a wonderful holiday whatever your plans are. Try not to eat too much candy. I personally have never seen the appeal in jelly beans or peeps. Especially not peeps, just thinking about them makes me gag, but don't mind me. Anyway, have a great weekend and a great week next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR