Friday, April 17, 2015

Running Around

From my weekly blog on my website http://www.taylorfenner.com for the week of Saturday April 11- Friday April 17, 2015:

Morning everyone! As usual I hope that you all have had wonderful weeks! Mine has been crazy busy from the word go. Luckily I had taken a break last weekend to go book shopping and to spend some time at the library. I stocked up on a bunch of books by authors that I love. I'm finding that the Appleton Public Library has a good selection of books by indie authors. 

Monday brought the second shipment of copies of The Haunting Love. Not to diss UPS but I can't figure out why when I get something from FedEx I always get it early in the morning but UPS doesn't get here until almost (or after) 5 at night. This time the guy handed me the box (32lbs mind you) and says "It's a little heavy". Don't even get me started...

Tuesday luckily brought my posters and promotional items for my book signing from Vistaprint. I'm now fully ready for the book signing on May 9th! On the otherhand I spent a lot of Tuesday online answering mundane emails and not getting much writing done. Thankfully I got quite a bit of writing time in on Wednesday to make up for not getting much done on Tuesday.

If you saw me running around the area it was probably on Thursday. I got up early and spend the morning running to libraries in the area (Marion, Clintonville, and Shawano) to drop off posters for my book signing. Be sure to check them out if you need more info about the book signings. I also dropped a larger poster off at the coffee shop where my book signing will be held in so they can use it as the date gets closer. I had a few other errands to run considering book stuff before getting to everyday household errands. I swear by the time I got home yesterday I felt like a chicken running around with my head cut off. That combined with my phone ringing every two seconds made for a busy day. 

As for today and the rest of the weekend I'm just going to relax and enjoy the nice weather while it lasts. I'm reading a new book by an author I hadn't read anything by before (Torn by K.A. Robinson) and I'm really enjoying it. Maybe I'll grab a blizzard at Dairy Queen and take my book down to the lake for a little while once my laundry is finished. 

I hope you have a nice, safe weekend! Until next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR