I'm pretty obsessive about it because I'd rather have an even number of things (tattoos, facebook 'friends', shoes, etc.) than an odd. After all... one shoe wouldn't look right.
2. I wear reading glasses when I'm working on my computer or reading on a tablet.
3. If I could have one magick ability it would be that I could have clean dishes at the snap of my fingers.
I love to cook but I hate the clean-up.
4. I love old movies, especially old Hitchcock movies.
My favorite Hitchcock movie is Shadow of A Doubt starring Joseph Cotten and Teresa Wright.
5. I'm a major New Orleans Saints Fan.
That lives in Packer Country :(
6. I love reading my horoscope and I tend to believe the one in Woman's World Magazine the most.
I also read Tarot Cards.
7. When I was a kid I went through a phase where I would only eat mac and cheese. True story.
8. I am terrified of bees. And ice.
9. My favorite reality shows are Naked and Afraid and Say Yes To The Dress.
If I had a choice to be on one it would be Say Yes To The Dress. I can't live without indoor plumbing. I also tend to call Naked and Afraid "Naked and Dead".
10. Before deciding to pursue being an author I wanted to be: a doctor, a veterinarian, a fashion designer, an attorney, a professional photographer, and a chef (to name a few).
So there you have it... a little more about me than you knew before. Don't forget... there's still 13 days to enter to win 1 of 3 SIGNED COPIES OF FINDING ELIZABETH
And I hope to see you at my book signing at Half Price Books Appleton, Wisconsin Saturday November 28 from 1-3PM! Mark your calendars!