Friday, October 23, 2015

Ten Things You Didn't Know About Me

1. I hate odd numbers
          I'm pretty obsessive about it because I'd rather have an even number of things (tattoos, facebook 'friends', shoes, etc.) than an odd. After all... one shoe wouldn't look right.


2. I wear reading glasses when I'm working on my computer or reading on a tablet. 


3. If I could have one magick ability it would be that I could have clean dishes at the snap of my fingers. 
         I love to cook but I hate the clean-up. 


4. I love old movies, especially old Hitchcock movies. 
          My favorite Hitchcock movie is Shadow of A Doubt starring Joseph Cotten and Teresa Wright. 


5. I'm a major New Orleans Saints Fan. 
          That lives in Packer Country :(


6. I love reading my horoscope and I tend to believe the one in Woman's World Magazine the most. 
           I also read Tarot Cards.


7. When I was a kid I went through a phase where I would only eat mac and cheese. True story. 


8. I am terrified of bees. And ice. 



9. My favorite reality shows are Naked and Afraid and Say Yes To The Dress. 
         If I had a choice to be on one it would be Say Yes To The Dress. I can't live without indoor plumbing. I also tend to call Naked and Afraid "Naked and Dead".


10. Before deciding to pursue being an author I wanted to be: a doctor, a veterinarian, a fashion designer, an attorney, a professional photographer, and a chef (to name a few). 

So there you have it... a little more about me than you knew before.  Don't forget... there's still 13 days to enter to win 1 of 3 SIGNED COPIES OF FINDING ELIZABETH

And I hope to see you at my book signing at Half Price Books Appleton, Wisconsin Saturday November 28 from 1-3PM! Mark your calendars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR