Friday, February 26, 2016

Five 4 Three 2 One

          Every now and then I like to do a fun 'get-to-know-me' blog and since the next four-five weekend blogs will be devoted to Out of Darkness, here's one carefree blog coming up...


5 Items I Would Buy With A Million Dollars: 
1. All the books on my wishlist. 
2. A Duplex in Nashville, Tennessee, so I could live on one side and my grandmother could still be nearby in the other half of the duplex while still giving me privacy. 
3. A new tattoo (or two!)
4. A French Bulldog puppy.
5. A trip to Ireland.
Bonus Item: Give money to the ASPCA

4 Things I Love About My Favorite Book:
(Fav. Book: Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore)
1. The Mad Monk Ghost / Legend
2. Amy's sister Phin
3. This line: Never trust a writer, they're paid to make up stories. 
4. Amy and Ben's witty banter.


3 Books I'd Bring to a Desert Island:
1. Play by Kylie Scott
2. Nash by Jay Crownover
3. The Queen of Babble Gets Hitched by Meg Cabot


2 Food Items I Could Never Live Without:
1. Cheese
2. Pasta


 1 Person Who Makes My Life Better:
1. My Boyfriend Josh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR