Wednesday, February 17, 2016

What I'm Reading" Wednesday #10

    This week for "WIR"-Wednesday I'm starting a new book. A mysterious new book...

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
Blurb:
"Ten..."
Ten strangers are lured to an isolated mansion off the Devon coast by a mysterious "U.N. Owen."

"Nine..."
At dinner a recorded message accuses each of them in turn of having a guilty secret, and by the end of the night one of the guests is dead.

"Eight..."
Stranded by a violent storm, and haunted by a nursery rhyme counting down one by one... one by one they begin to die.

"Seven..." 
Who among them is the killer and will any of them survive?

Why I Chose This Book
I wanted to read this book after seeing a preview for the upcoming Lifetime movie (airing as a two part movie starting on March 13th). Its always better to read the book first after all. The description and the movie preview remind me of my favourite gory horror tv show, Harper's Island, in which guests at a wedding on an island with a dark past begin disappearing and dying one by one... So you can see my geek out reaction and desire to read "And Then There Were None". I love a good murder mystery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR