Friday, October 21, 2016

6 #BookShelfies I'd Love to Copy

Confession time: I love looking at other people's bookshelves on Instagram. I love how organized and pretty they look and am so inspired by the way other people organize their shelves. Personally, every time I try to copy their style it turns out looking like this...


I mean sure, it's not bad, but it's not beautiful either. It's not like these beauties...

photo courtesy: @silkreads / instagram


photo courtesy: @sarahreadsnz / instagram
photo courtesy: @tillyandherbooks/ instagram


photo courtesy: @rays.of.light_ / instagram

photo courtesy: @vamoslerma / instagram


photo courtesy: @for.the.love.of.books.xx / Instagram

Maybe I need to organize my books by color... but most of my books have black spines. Or perhaps I need to search out new bookcases. Mine are kind of ordinary. How do YOU organize your bookshelves? By color? By genre? Alphabetically? Do you have them all standing straight up or are they stacked in different ways? Do you decorate your shelves with knick knacks or lights? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR