Tuesday, December 13, 2016

INTO THE LIGHT RELEASE DAY & A Note About the Book

It's finally here! INTO THE LIGHT is available worldwide today! Thank you to everyone that has preordered a copy of INTO THE LIGHT and everyone that grabbed a copy today! I hope you love it as much as you loved OUT OF DARKNESS. 

Before I get to where you can buy INTO THE LIGHT if you haven't already gotten a copy I'd like to share a special note with you about how different it was for me to write INTO THE LIGHT compared to OUT OF DARKNESS...

Hey, Readers!
        Today is the release date of what I think of as probably the most emotional book I've written to date. What I mean by that is out of all the books I've written so far, this one I had to reach inside myself and let myself bleed, so to speak. I'm talking about two specific sections of INTO THE LIGHT.
  
        Both scenes (without spoiling anything) are a peek into two of the main characters backgrounds, and I wanted to show that though the dark things from their past shaped them into who they are today, there can still be good things on the horizon. 

       Overall, I think young love like in my first two novels is hopeful and innocent whereas Out of Darkness and its trilogy shows a more mature, jaded love for Lizette where not everything is easy and sometimes happily ever after takes time. 

       I loved growing with these characters and laying the groundwork for the finale of the Eternals Trilogy, Through the Fog - which will be coming out next summer. As always, I hope you enjoy reading Into the Light as much as I enjoyed writing it! 

        Happy Reading! 
         
              XO,
        
                   Taylor

***

Buy INTO THE LIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR