Thursday, February 2, 2017

"Book Mail" Thursday #10

I love #bookmail on Thursdays and this week is especially wonderful. This week's new additions to my ever-growing book collection are...


Ruined by Amy Tintera (Signed Copy), Broken Prince and Twisted Palace by Erin Watt, Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill, and the Red Queen Coloring Book.

I've heard amazing things about Ruined and I am addicted to the Royals Series by Erin Watt, I had an e-galley of Ever the Hunted so I decided to pick up a finished physical copy, and I spotted the coloring book at Walmart and decided to add it to my recent online orders. Believe it or not I've already breezed through Broken Prince and Twisted Palace and I just got them last Thursday! (yes, this post is late, but I did have another blog scheduled for last Thursday.)

Waiting On:
 I'm still waiting on a book order from Books of Wonder which will complete my book buying binge... for a little while anyway. I'm still waiting on...






Books Coming Out This Month On My Wishlist:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR