Wednesday, March 22, 2017

"What I'm Reading" Wednesday #67

The month of Advance Reader Copy reading continues and this week I'm reading the second book in a New Adult Rock Star Romance series which releases next week...

Just An Illusion - the B Side by D. Kelly
Blurb:
Three life-altering months …

That’s how long it’s been since Amelia Greyson joined the Just an Illusion Tour with Bastards and Dangerous. She’s made new friends, embraced her past, and even found love. 

Back on the road …

Following a tragic situation, Amelia is determined to hit the road, put her life in order, and finish the book she was hired to write. Mel’s not the only one affected by what happened; the men of BAD are all trying to move forward, not wanting the past to ruin the remainder of their farewell tour.

Brother vs Brother …

Tensions are high on the Weston brothers’ bus. As each brother settles into their role in Amelia’s life, secrets threaten to rip their relationship to shreds. Can Noah and Sawyer find a way to save the brotherly bond they share? Or will the woman of their dreams end up tearing them apart for good?  

Why I Chose This Book / What I Think So Far:
I've been dying to read this book since I finished reading the first book last November and I was so excited that I was chosen to read an eARC. I'm just starting Just An Illusion - the B Side and it's already holding my attention better than the book I finished reading last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR