Wednesday, May 24, 2017

"What I'm Reading" Wednesday #76

I'm in the land of ARCs this week as I try to catch up on some of the review copies I've received. This "WIR"-Wednesday I'm reading...

Kiss Me, Kill You by Larissa Hardesty
Blurb:
Emmy Duivel believes in true love: heart-stopping kisses, candlelight dinners, and a connection that lasts forever. But not the kind of kisses that land your date in the hospital. Emmy always knew she was different, but not in the supernatural sense. Not in the succubus sense.

Paul Andinn had only one job: watch over Emmy and make sure she doesn’t expose the supernatural world. It should have been easy, but the moment he looked away, she kissed that boy, and everything changed.

He should be more upset. But he can’t. Not when he’s falling hard for her.

Why I Requested This Book:
I've been intrigued by the idea of succubus in the YA Genre since writing about Arianthe in my Eternals Trilogy. The very idea of being a teenager and wanting to date and kiss boys but then being cursed with the ability to land your date in the hospital - or worse - is a perfect monkey-wrench to throw at a teenage girl so when I read about Kiss Me, Kill You I jumped at the opportunity to request an eARC. I just started reading last night and since it's an ARC I don't want to give away too much before my final review but I'm liking the story so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR