Thursday, May 25, 2017

#BookMail Thursday #22

Last week I was lucky enough to get a few different ARCs to review. One was a physical ARC and three were eARCs. I also picked up two freebie books by an author I love and an author I've been meaning to read. Here's what I found in my mailbox (or email inbox) this week...

Physical ARC:
The Dazzling Heights by Katharine McGee (Harper, 08/2017)

eARCs:
Divine by Leanne Rathbone (Self-published 5/20/2017)

Secrets of Skin and Stone by Wendy Laine (Entangled Teen 6/5/2017)

Kiss Me, Kill You by Larissa Hardesty (Entangled Teen, 6/12/2017)

Freebie books:
Sharing Rylee by D. Kelly

Mateguas Island by Linda Watkins

June Waiting On:
Signed Copies of:
- Roar by Cora Carmack
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
- Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
-Obsidian and Stars by Julie Eshbaugh
-Sexy Stranger by Kendall Ryan

After this I'm forcing myself to cool it on book shopping. I'm not sure it's a good idea to do a Kickstarter for my upcoming fantasy novel, CurseBreaker so I'm going to try to save up to pay for the Kirkus Review and other extras I want for CB out of my own pocket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR