Friday, July 21, 2017

#BookMail #29


This week's book mail post is a day late but not necessarily a dollar short (unless you count the dollars in my checking account!). My mailbox this week contained...

My Half Price Books Order:
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
- The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich

My Book Outlet Order:
- Unforgiven by Lauren Kate



I didn't realize when I ordered from Half Price Books that The Dead House, Stalking Jack the Ripper, and Defy the Stars were all ARCs but it's really cool that they are! I can't wait to read them. (Or reread in the case of The Dead House!)

July Still-Waiting-On:
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - Ravenclaw Edition by J.K. Rowling (from Book Depository)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR