This Saturday I'm sitting inside avoiding the rain, heat, and humidity to share this week's #BookTag Saturday post. This week I'm tackling...
Book Tag Originally Found On: Basically Britt's Booktube
1. The beginning of your trip you walk into a bookstore and you instantly feel happy:
Name a book that has the perfect beginning
Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco. This book grabbed me by the front of my shirt and held onto me from the first sentence.
2. That sad moment when they don't have the book you were looking for:
Name a book that made you bawl your eyes out
Just an Illusion: EP by D. Kelly. Bring tissues! Bring chocolate! Bring vodka! You're going to need it!
3. That moment you're just looking around and find a random book that just speaks to you:
Name a hidden gem
Trust by Kylie Scott - such a fantastic book! I can't gush about it enough!
4. That moment you finally find the book that you were looking for:
Name a book that you've waited months and months for to be released
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas - not sure I've anticipated a book that much EVER!
5. That moment you see a book with a gorgeous cover and you just have to have it:
Name a book you bought purely because of it's cover
Uprooted by Naomi Norvik - Plus I needed more yellow books for my Bookstagram!
6. That moment you have to pay a lot of money for your books but still feel very happy you finally have them:
Name a book that made you suffer, but you were still happy about it
Paper Princess by Erin Watt - plus Broken Prince & Twisted Palace. They're not kidding when the book says "these Royals will ruin you!"
7. Walking out of the bookstore feeling super happy and excited:
Name a book with the perfect ending
The Architect of Song by A. G. Howard - I like how it all came together!