Saturday, August 5, 2017

#BookTag Saturday: The 15 Questions Book Tag

This week I'm back with #BookTag Saturday with not 20, but the 15 Question Book Tag! Book Tag was originally found on: Coffee Break YA/NA



1. Book boyfriend/girlfriend?

Mal Ericson from the Stage Dive Series

2. What character would be your best friend?

Abbey from the Hollow Trilogy. We're both creative types and I think we'd get along great.

3. What character would you invite for a sleep over?

Dee Black from the Lux Series! That would be one crazy, fun night!

4. With who would you rob a bank? 

The characters from Six of Crows. And we'd borrow Harry Potter's cloak of invisibility to do it!

5. Your ultimate "ship"?

Feysand from the ACOTAR series. Definitely!

6. What book made you cry ugly? 

Just An Illusion - EP by D. Kelly

7. Vampires or fairies? Werewolves or zombies? 

There are too many books with fairies now, I could go for a good vampire book! And werewolves! 

8. Best fairytale retelling? 

The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins

9. Book you wish was made into a movie? 

I'm sick of books being into movies - seriously Hollywood, get an original idea already! And then they go and ruin the book anyway. I'd say A Court of Thorns and Roses but I'd be afraid they'd ruin it.

10. Drink of choice while reading? 

Iced tea I guess. I don't usually eat or drink while reading.

11. Author you want to interview? 

Kelly Creagh, I am continually obsessed with the Nevermore Trilogy but I have no idea what I would ask her. 

12. Do you write in your books? 

No. I put post-it notes in ARCs I'm reviewing when I have a question or a comment to address in my review.

13. Book that took you ages to read?

Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas took me about a month to read.

14. Three all time favorite books? 

1) Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie
2) Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot
3) The Eternal Ones by Kristen Miller

15. Latest book purchase? 

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - Ravenclaw Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR