Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Wick and Fable Unboxing

A couple weeks ago one of my favorite bookish candle companies Wick and Fable, was having a sale so I splurged and ordered myself a few new candles as a birthday present. They came in Saturday's mail and you're about to see the unboxing...

Candle 1:

Mr. Cresswell
Inspired by: Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
Scent: Smells like burned vanilla - yum!

Candle 2:

Miss Wadsworth
Inspired by: Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
Scent: Smells sweet, like strawberries and something else...

Candle 3:

Autumn Court
Inspired by: the ACOTAR Series by Sarah J. Maas
Scent: Smells like fall and rain

Candle 4:

#Bookstagram
Inspired by: #Bookstagram
Scent: Coffee and... caramel corn? 

My favorite candle of the grouping?
#Bookstagram! I adore all of my new candles but the scent of #Bookstagram is just so delicious smelling.

The thing I love about bookish candles is that the scents are so strong you can fill the room with them without even lighting them.

Other bookish candle companies that I love:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR