Saturday, September 16, 2017

#BookTag Saturday: Meet the Book Blogger Tag

This is a play on the #meetthebookstagrammer tag on Instagram.



 1. Where Are You From?

Shawano, Wisconsin

2. When did you start your book blog?

July 26, 2015

3. Author or Publisher?

As an indie author, I'm both author and publisher, which means my day is never done!

4. Standalone or Series?

Series most of the time, but I do love a good standalone.

5. Where in the world do you want to travel most?

Ireland.

6. Author who inspires you?

Sarah J. Maas and Wendy Higgins drive me to become a better writer.

7. Cats or Dogs?

Cats!

8. Favorite Movie?

Elvis and Anabelle or Crimson Peak

9. Biggest Fear?

Death or Never having the type of life I want. Being restricted, contained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR