Sunday, September 17, 2017

What I'm Working On: September

It's halfway through September (and still overwhelmingly hot here in Wisconsin) and I'm about halfway through my current writing project so I just want to catch you up on what I'm working on this month...



Night of Terror

Night of Terror is a short story/novelette/novella which I will be posting one chapter per week on Wattpad starting on October 3rd and continuing until it is complete. Night of Terror is aimed to be a horror story and as of right now it is 9,000 words in length and I'm in the midst of the 6th chapter - which means you'll get to read this story at least through all of October and into November!

Where will you be able to find this story? Follow me on Wattpad!

Monsters & Mist
In November, I will be starting my next full-length novel, Monsters & Mist and this month I'm outlining the chapters so I can figure out what parts of the plot need to be filled in and worked on. 

CurseBreaker

This month I revealed the cover art for my upcoming novel, CurseBreaker and this month I still need to get the Kindle edition ready to go up for preorder, order paperback ARCs, and begin reaching out to bloggers and readers about review requests. 

***

That's what I'm working on writing-wise this month. What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR