Monday, October 30, 2017

Man Crush Monday: Book Boyfriend Edition #1

This week I'm doing something a little different, once a week on Mondays unless I have another post planned, I'll be sharing with you my book boyfriend of the week. This book boyfriends will most likely come from whatever book I've been reading in the previous week.



Man Crush Monday: Book Boyfriend Edition #1:
NIKOLAI LANTSOV

Books Nikolai Appears in:
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo (Coming in 2019)

Why I'm Crushing:
Nikolai is charming, confident, and humorous, yet he makes a great leader. True, Alina never quite gives into his charm and claims she doesn't feel anything for him when he kisses her in Ruin and Rising, but I think he would make a great love interest for some character and I really hope he gets partnered up with someone in King of Scars. I'm eager to see how what the Darkling did to him has affected his personality and the way he sees himself in his own book. Will the affable character become a little more brooding and self-reflective? I could definitely see that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR