Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Supernatural Characters


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

Top Ten Tuesday - Halloween Freebie!

This week's TTT was a freebie prompt for whatever we wanted to do for Halloween and I picked Supernatural Characters. That's right, I'm counting down my top ten favorite non-human characters!

Rhysand

Elena Michaels

Myrnin
(My favorite mad scientist vampire who wears vampire bunny slippers)

The Darkling

The Goblin King

 Lorcan Salvaterre

Daemon Black

Gallowglass de Clermont

Amy Goodnight
(while not technically supernatural, Amy does come from a family of witches and knows how to handle ghosts)

Manon Blackbeak


To be honest, there are so many different supernatural character I could have picked - from vampires and werewolves to high fae and aliens and more, this just scratches the surface of some of my favorite characters - what are some of yours? 
Drop me a link to yours!
As always, happy reading bookdragons and have a bewitching Halloween!
- đź’€Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR