Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Yummy Foods Mentioned In Books


Top Ten Tuesday is a Weekly Meme Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Tuesday - Books That Give Me Cravings

This week's TTT focuses on books that involve characters eating things I love, books involving restaurants and bakeries, cookbooks, etc.

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

Celaena's love for chocolate cake.

Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie

Banana Bread, Potstickers, and the Three O' Clock Bake.

Death by Pumpkin Spice by Alex Erickson

This is the perfect time of year to mention this book because for the next few week's we're still in the middle of pumpkin spiced everything.

Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

Chocolate Frogs!

The Closer You Come by Gena Showalter

Brook Lynn's Recipes

True Blood: Eats, Drinks, and Bites from Bon Temps and True Blood Drinks & Bites by Gianna Sobol and Alan Ball


I love the recipes in these books as well as the commentary from the characters! 

The Hollow by Jessica Verday

Abbey's gift of snickerdoodle cookies to Caspian made me fall in love with them!

Nevermore by Kelly Creagh

Chocolate Almond Coconut Fudge Ice Cream... Varen's favorite. Not that I'd eat that. I'm allergic to nuts and I *hate* coconut. 

The Pioneer Woman Cooks - Ree Drummond

The Pioneer Woman is my favorite tv cook! I have all of her current cookbooks and I can't wait for Come and Get It to come out next week!



Those are my mix of books that mention food and favorite cookbooks - what are some of yours? 
Drop me a link to yours!
Happy reading bookdragons!
-💀Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR