Sunday, October 15, 2017

"What I'm Reading" This Week #95

I missed "WIR"-Wednesday this past week because of another post, so I'm filling you in now. I have an eARC sitting on my Kindle to be read by Thanksgiving but I'd already started and gotten hooked on...

Bitten (Women of the Otherworld #1) by Kelley Armstrong
Blurb:
Elena Michaels seems like the typically strong and sexy modern woman, She lives with her architect boyfriend, writes for a popular newspaper, and works out at the gym. She's also a werewolf.

Elena has done all she can to assimilate to the human world, but the man whose bite changed her existence forever, and his legacy, continue to haunt her. Thrown into a desperate war for survival that tests her allegiance to a secret clan of werewolves, Elena must recon with who, and what, she is in this passionate, page-turning novel that begins the Women of the Otherworld series.

Why I Chose This Book | What I Think So Far:
It started out with the tv show. Bitten has been on my Netflix Watchlist for a while now but I never had the chance to watch it. Since I've had more free time over the past weeks I decided to start watching since I'd recently finished Ripper Street. I was hooked from the first episode and binge-watched the entire series in just over a week and a half. Don't get me started on the hotness of Greyston Holt or my disappointment that the series ended after just three seasons. I hadn't even finished the first season when I bought a copy of Bitten online and I just started reading it on Friday. I love the story so far and can already tell I'm going to love not only this book but the rest of the series as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR