Friday, November 17, 2017

Fandom Friday: Favorite Bookish Candles

I meant to do this last week, but this week I'm bringing you my favorite bookish candles. I've amassed quite a few since my first A Court of Candles purchase last Christmas, they've easily become my second addiction after books! 

My Full Candle Collection
Candles from: A Court of Candles, Wick and Fable, Novelly Yours, Frostbeard Studio, Stub Tail Candle Co, and The Melting Library

My Favorite Bookish Candle:
Rowan from A Court of Candles
Smells Like: Pine and Mint

Summer Solstice from A Court of Candles
Smells Like: Strawberries
I love this candle and keep it near my bed so occasionally through the night I catch whiffs of it. Yum!

#Bookstagram from Wick and Fable
Smells Like: Vanilla and Coffee (and to me, popcorn)
This is a warm smelling candle I love to open up and let the scent fill my room.

Darkling from A Court of Candles
Smells Like: (to me, Darkling smells like one of my favorite perfumes but I can't put my finger on which one.)
This is my newest candle purchase and quickly tied for my favorite with Rowan!

Fireheart by A Court of Candles
Smells Like: Citrus and Spice maybe? 
At first this wasn't one of my favorites but now I love to sniff it. It's been sitting open on top of my bookcase for a few months now and it still smells fantastic.

Rhysand by A Court of Candles
Smells Like: Jasmine
This is a really relaxing scented candle. It smells clean, like fresh linen in a way. 


I think it's safe to say A Court of Candles is probably my favorite candle company but I love candles from each of the companies I've bought from. Both #Bookstagram and Der Erlkonig from Wick and Fable are fantastic, as is Cassius from Stub Tail Candle Company, Baz and Simon from Novelly Yours, Le Cirque Des Reves from FrostBeard, and Black Flame Candle from The Melting Library. There's something to love from them all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR