Thursday, November 16, 2017

#BookMail Thursday #37

This week's book mail post is less about books I received in the mail and more about books I purchased at Half Price Books during their sale last week. Being short on cash, I did limit myself to two books although there were 3-4 more that was dying to pick up. Ah... if I didn't have holiday shopping to do... Anyway, here are the two new books on my shelf:

Shadow and Bone (Grisha Trilogy #1)by Leigh Bardugo and The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
I've read Shadow and Bone but I wanted a copy of my own (I have the audiobook and I got the hardcover from the library). My goal now is to get copies of Siege and Storm and Ruin and Rising with the original paperback covers. I don't like the new covers. Also, I really loved Fiendish by Brenna Yovanoff and I was interested in reading more by her. Luckily I was able to find a (slightly battered) copy of The Replacement during my book hunt.

November Book Mail I'm Waiting On:

- My signed, personalized copy of Renegades by Marissa Meyer

- My Grishaverse Box from Wick and Fable

I'm also doing Bookstagram Secret Santa so I'll be picking things out for my person and waiting for those items to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR