Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Want To Pass On

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Want to Pass on to the Next Generation 

This week's TTT is all about books I want the next generation (whether it's my future children... should hell freeze over and I actually desire some, or children in general) to read. Okay, so technically I only came up with six books this week, but two of those picks are series, one with seven books and the other with thirteen so I think that should count as bonus points!

Harry Potter (1-7)
Harry Potter, whether you love it or not, is definitely a series that kids should read. It pretty much should be required school reading. 

The Witch of Blackbird Pond
The Witch of Blackbird Pond was one of the rare school-assigned books that I actually loved. Maybe it's the witch thing or the fact that it has a hint of romance in it, but this book enchanted me in the sixth grade and continues to bewitch me to this day. 

Crash Into Me
Crash Into Me is not a book for young children, but for the teen that might be struggling with life, both this book and 13 Reasons Why will definitely help you realize that you're not alone and hopefully that you'll get past the hard times. 

13 Reasons Why

A Series of Unfortunate Events
I loved these books more than Harry Potter. There, I said it. I couldn't get enough of these books in middle school and they'd be the top of the list of books I'd recommend to my kids if I had any.

One of my Books...
Of course if I had children, I'd want them to read my books when they were old enough.




These are the books I could think of off the top of my head. What are some books you'd want your future children to read? 
Drop me a link to your answers!
As usual, happy reading bookdragons!
- 💀Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR