Sunday, December 31, 2017

BIG New Year's Eve Book Blog: 2017 in Review

2017 was a difficult reading year for me. I either really loved a book or I really hated it and books that I thought I would love I was surprised to find I really didn't care for while books I thought were a long shot turned out to exceed my expectations. 


My Top 10 Favorite Books I've Read in 2017:

10. Paper Princess by Erin Watt 
9. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton

8. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia

7. Begin Again by Mona Kasten

6. Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
5. Undone by Wendy Higgins
4. Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
3. The Dazzling Heights by Katharine McGee
2. The Language of Thorns by Leigh  Bardugo
1. The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw

Authors I Discovered & Loved in 2017:
Erin Watt (Co-Authors of The Royals Series and When It's Real)

Alwyn Hamilton (Author of the Rebel of the Sands Series)

S. Jae-Jones (Author of Wintersong and Shadowsong)

Julie Cross (Author of the Juniper Falls Series)

Amber Mitchell (Author of Garden of Thorns)

Rosalyn Eves (Author of Blood Rose Rebellion)

Cora Carmack (Author of Roar)

Kendall Ryan (Author of Sexy Stranger, The Soul Mate, and more)

Kerri Maniscalco (Author of the Stalking Jack the Ripper Series)

Leigh Bardugo (Author of the Grisha Trilogy, the Six of Crows Duology and The Language of Thorns)

Francesca Zappia (Author of Eliza and Her Monsters)

Shea Ernshaw (Author of The Wicked Deep)

Mona Kasten (Author of Begin Again)

Kelly Armstrong (Author of Bitten)

Mary Lindsey (Author of Haven)

Brenna Yovanoff (Author of Fiendish)


That's a wrap on 2017! Truly, looking at it now, this year was successful for me branching out and discovering a bunch of now must-read authors. I can't wait to see what 2018 brings from these amazing authors, my other favorites, and new authors I'm bound to discover and love in the new year. What were some of your favorite books/new authors of 2017? Let me know in the comments! Let's swap recs! 

Happy New Year Bookdragons! I'll see you in 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR