Saturday, December 30, 2017

#BookTag Saturday: The Meet the Bookstagrammer #2 Tag

This week I'm thin on tags since it's the end of the year but a friend of mine tagged me on Instagram with the Meet The Bookstagrammer #2 Tag!


💥 Where Would You Like To Live?
New Orleans
💥 Did You Plan Your Bookstagram Account?
No, it started out as a regular account, then my author account, and now my bookstagram account.
💥 Dream Job:
I'm living it! I'm an author. I'd also like to work in a bookstore someday.
💥 Authors You'd Like To Meet:
Wendy Higgins, Sarah J. Maas, Leigh Bardugo, and Kylie Scott
💥 Favorite Place To Travel?
I loved Sioux Falls, South Dakota. There are a lot of places I'd like to go yet that I haven't been to though.
💥 Happy Place/Song/Food?
Happy Place: bookstores, Happy Song: Mz. Hyde by Halestorm, Food: Culver's burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR