Saturday, December 16, 2017

#BookTag Saturday: The Library Lovers Book Tag

This week's book tag Saturday prompt comes from Coffee Break - YA/NA/MG.


1. How often do you visit you local library?

Maybe once a year?

2a. Are you the type of person who checks out more books than you know you can read or are you someone who only checks out the exact amount of books you intend on reading before they are due?

I'm the checks-out-too-many-books type. Renewing is a common thing, unless most of the books turn out to be duds which also happens a lot.

2b. How many books do you check out each month? 

Zero. Seriously, I go to the library maybe once or twice a year. And usually only because they have a book I want to read but I'm not sure I want to spend money buying.

3. How old were you when you got your first library card?

Six maybe? I was always losing them when I was a kid.

4. Do you go to your library looking for a particular book or do you check out anything that peaks your interest?

A little bit of both. I usually go in for a specific book and pick up a bunch of others that either grab my eye or I've been meaning to read. 

5. Do you use your library to check out just books or do you also check out dvds, audiobooks etc.?

Just books for me.

6. From what section of your library do you check out a majority of your books? ( YA, middle grade, adult, nonfiction.)

Young Adult or Romance mostly.

7a. What is your favorite part of using your local library?

Libraries in general (I don't like my local so I go to one about 40 miles away): It's free and if I don't like a book I didn't waste $18+ buying it.

7b. What is your least favorite part of using your local library?

My local library never has what I'm looking for so I either have to send for books from other branches or go to those branches to pick up from them directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR