Monday, December 18, 2017

Man Crush Monday: Book Boyfriend Edition #5

This MCM I'm revisiting another one of my favorite book boyfriends...


Man Crush Monday: Book Boyfriend Edition #5
Mal Ericson
Credit: Pinterest

Series Mal Appears In:
- Stage Dive Series by Kylie Scott
- Dive Bar Series by Kylie Scott 

Why I'm Crushing:
Mal is a sexy, wild, goofball who may be slightly insane but that's why we love him right? I love the insane things he says and does - from moving himself into Anne's apartment the day after the met to climbing into Anne's bathtub fully dressed and breaking her bed in another scene but I also like seeing the more sensitive side of him during his mother's illness. Mal is my kind of guy. Honey, you can move yourself into my apartment and call me Pumpkin anytime! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR