Monday, December 11, 2017

Man Crush Monday: Book Boyfriend Edition #4

This MCM I've chosen one of my favorite book boyfriends who is appearing in an upcoming sequel I highly recommend...


Man Crush Monday: Book Boyfriend Edition #4
The Goblin King / Der Erlkonig / Mein Herr
Credit: S. Jae-Jones

Books The Goblin King / Der Erlkonig / Main Herr Appears In:
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
- Shadowsong by S. Jae-Jones

Why I'm Crushing:
The Goblin King is everything I love: broken yet sarcastic, mischievous, and oh-so-sexy. I loved him in Wintersong but I loved him even more in Shadowsong where we get a glimpse into his bleak beginnings and how he became The Goblin King. I love how he loved Liesl so much he was willing to pay the consequences just so she could live and while others have compared Wintersong to Labyrinth (which I have never seen and don't plan to) I saw The Goblin King more as Hades and Liesl as Persephone in a way. If you loved The Goblin King in Wintersong you're going to adore him in Shadowsong!

Shadowsong by S. Jae-Jones hits bookshelves February 6, 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR