Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Hope To See Under the Christmas Tree This Year

This week's TTT is all about the books I'm wishing for this Christmas. Some of these I know I'm getting, some I'm wishing on a Christmas miracle for...

Bonfire by Krysten Ritter

A Darker Shade of Magic Collector's Edition by V.E. Schwab

When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandy Menon

There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins

An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson

The Princess Bride Deluxe Edition by S. Morgenstern (William Goldman)

Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

Clariel by Garth Nix

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo

What books are on your wishlist this Yule, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa or whatever you celebrate?
Let me know what books you're wishing for in the comments or drop me a link to your post.
Happy Reading Bookdragons and Happy Holidays! May they be all that you hope for and more! 
-đź’€Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR