Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Book Covers of 2017


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Favorite Book Covers of 2017

The prompt for this week's TTT was technically supposed to be for my top ten favorite books of 2017, but as you all know I count those down in my big New Year's Eve blog so this week I'm doing my top ten favorite book covers of 2017 instead. In no particular order...

1 )The Dazzling Heights by Katharine McGee

2) Ever the Brave by Erin Summerill

3) Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray (ARC Edition)
(Although I love all of the different versions of this book's cover. The UK Edition is especially amazing!)

4)Roar by Cora Carmack

5) Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves (ARC Edition)
(Personally I would have stuck with the blue over the white background)

6) Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco

7) The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo

8) A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

9) Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones

10) The Great Pursuit by Wendy Higgins

What were some of your favorite book covers from this year? 
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your post!
As always, happy reading Bookdragons!
-đź’€Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR