Thursday, May 17, 2018

Book Mail Thursday: May 17

After much consideration I've decided to restore my weekly Book Mail posts. It was becoming that I'd reach the end of the month and not remember which books I'd gotten in that particular month or the previous one. So without further delay this I'm opening up my mailbox for the past two weeks' book mail...


BOOK BOXES:
Whimsify April Box
Theme: Heart of A Rebel 
Featured Book: Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian

Fairyloot April Box
Theme: Whimsical Journeys
Featured Book: Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake

Virtual Signing Orders:
Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young

A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas

Preorders:
Imber by Tiffany Hackett
Also included: a bookmark & 4 Character Cards

Surprise Book Mail:
Bring Me Their Hearts Book Box from Entangled Teen

Book Mail Still To Come:
Virtual Signing:
Legendary by Stephanie Garber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR