Wednesday, May 16, 2018

"What I'm Reading" Wednesday #118

I'm really excited about the book I'm reading this "WIR"-Wednesday. It's an upcoming release by a writer I met on #bookstagram!


Imber (The Thanatos Trilogy #1) by Tyffany Hackett
Blurb:
The locks are failing.

The keys are calling.

The Titans are waking.

Crowned before her time, nineteen-year-old Natylia is thrust into an unpleasant reality—her people don’t want her, her family doesn’t need her and, despite her best efforts, she can’t seem to shake an incorrigible suitor. But when rumors begin to swirl throughout her kingdom the young queen shifts her focus and realizes that the world she loves could be destroyed in an instant.

An ancient enemy, long thought gone, is trying to return.

Forgotten legends have resurfaced, stories that tell of three scepters: the keys to unleashing these foul beings. Across Araenna the hunt rages for this trio of formidable power—to command the keys is to hold the power of mortal gods.

Aided by her snarky elven bodyguard, an unassuming blacksmith, and a clever nature witch, Natylia races to correct the mistakes of the past… before they can destroy her people’s future.

Why I Chose This Book | What I Think So Far:
I've been excited to read this book since I first saw Tyffany talking about it on Instagram. She's put a lot of time, care, and love into this book and I was eager to get a copy so I ordered a signed copy as soon as I could from her website. I started reading on Sunday and it is really good! I love the characters and right now I can't decide if my favorite character is Meryn or Camion. The plotting and pacing is really good and I'm eager to see how it will end and set up for the next book. Imber comes out June 12th and you can preorder an ebook edition on Amazon or order a signed copy from Tyffany's website (and you'll probably get the signed paperback before the release date like I did 😉). #ReadIndie #SupportIndieAuthors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR