Monday, July 9, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Authors I'm DYING to meet


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Authors I'd Love To Meet

This week's TTT gave you two options: Best Books I've Read So Far in 2018 or A TTT Throwback. Since I already covered my favorite reads of the year so far in a previous post I'm throwing back to a TTT from almost seven years ago!

1. Sarah J. Maas
(Author of the Throne of Glass and A Court of Thorns and Roses Series)

2. Wendy Higgins
(Author of the Sweet Series, The Eurona Duology, the Unknown Trilogy, and See Me)

3. Leigh Bardugo
(Author of the Six of Crows Duology, the Grisha Trilogy, The Language of Thorns, and Wonder Woman)

4. Meg Cabot
(Author of the Princess Diaries, Heather Wells, Queen of Babble Series and more)

5. Kerri Maniscalco
(Author of the Stalking Jack the Ripper Series)

6. Katharine McGee
(Author of the Thousandth Floor Trilogy)

7. Shea Ernshaw
(Author of The Wicked Deep)

8. Abbi Glines
(Author of the Sea Breeze Series, the Rosemary Beach Series, the Existence Trilogy, the Field Party Series, As She Fades, and more!)

9. Nora Roberts
(Author of The Obsession, Come Sundown, Year Zero, Midnight Bayou, Carolina Moon, Montana Sky, Northern Lights, Angels Fall, and more)

10. Dawn Kurtagich
(Author of The Dead House and And The Trees Crept In)
What authors would you love to meet? Did any of your favorites make my list? 
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!
-đź’€Taylor

1 comment:

  1. If I met any of my favorite authors, I’d be so freaked out that I wouldn’t be able to speak. I’d just stare at them creepily.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR