Monday, September 24, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books by Favorite Authors I Haven't Read Yet


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books by Favorite Authors I Haven't Read Yet

This week's TTT is all about books by favorite and beloved authors that somehow we haven't gotten a chance to read quite yet.

1. Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines
Until Friday Night is the first book in the Field Party Series and while I've read books 2 and 3, I've yet to read Until Friday Night. 

2. Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins
I've read the first three books in this series and this is more of a companion novel. I have a copy of this book - signed if I'm not correct, I just have rotten luck with companion novels.

3. Havoc by Jamie Shaw
I don't have a copy of this book yet and the author wasn't part of last year's Apollycon Virtual Signing but she's part of this year's and I'm waiting to buy my copy once I start my new job. I'll probably read it next spring.

4. Come Sundown by Nora Roberts
I love Nora Roberts and I've had a copy of this book since it came out, I just haven't gotten around to reading it yet. 

5. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
I have a copy of this book on my kindle, I have read My Plain Jane, I have not read My Lady Jane... yet. Maybe it's the fact that I have it in ebook and I hate using my kindle because it murders my eyes?

6. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
I've heard mixed reviews about this book. I couldn't get into Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea but I loved The Boneless Mercies so I'm torn on whether to try this one or not...

7. The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco
I love, love, love Rin Chupeco but my introduction to her was The Bone Witch so I haven't read this one yet. I actually think I had a copy from the library last October but didn't get a chance to read it because I checked out a ton of books... Maybe this year? I need a good, creepy read!

8. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Um yeah. I've read Shadow and Bone and Ruin and Rising... I have a huge hole where Siege and Storm should be. But I finally tracked down a copy so I'll read it soon...ish.

9. Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
I love Rachel Caine but for some reason I've just never been too interested in starting this series. I'm not sure why...

10. Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday
I have no explanation for why I haven't read this book yet. It came out quite a while ago. I love the author's writing. I just haven't read this one...
What books by your favorite authors have you not gotten a chance to read yet? Is there a specific reason? 
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!

5 comments:

  1. I love Rachel Caine, but haven't read her Great Library series yet.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you're doing better than I am. I haven't read anything by most of these authors. So many books, so little time, right? *Sigh*

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read the Grishaverse books (before I get to Six of Crows). I read one of Leigh Bardugo's short stories, but that's all so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Shadow and Bone but not the rest of the Grisha trilogy yet. Ink and Bone is pretty good, I enjoyed it.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/09/25/top-ten-tuesday-178/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ink and Bone is marvelous - I'm hooked on the series. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR