Monday, October 29, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Spooky Reads for Halloween


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by The Broke and the Bookish and currently hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Halloween / Creepy Freebie

This week's TTT is a Halloween freebie so I'm listing 10 of my favorite spooky reads to binge around Halloween!

1. The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich

2. And the Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich

3. Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand

4. Slasher Girls and Monster Boys

5. Asylum by Madeleine Roux

6. There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins

7. Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann

8. Boy Heaven by Laura Kasischke

9. The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon

10. Broken Things by Lauren Oliver

Do you like spooky reads around Halloween? What are some of your favorites?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading and Haunting Bookdragons!

5 comments:

  1. Great list this week! I loved Sawkill Girls, Slasher Girls & Monster Boys, and There's Someone Inside Your House! I'm actually reading Asylum with a friend later this week and I'm really looking forward to it, and I'm hoping to check out some of Dawn Kurtagich's work before the year is out! :) Happy reading!

    — Destiny @ Howling Libraries
    Check out my T10T here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant list. I've just got myself a copy of Broken Things, so I'm looking forward to reading it ASAP! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both the title and the cover for And The Trees Crept In! I'm going to have to pick that one up now.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slasher Girls and Monster Boys was my creepy read for the month. I don't really do Halloween. Winter People has a really chilling cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read There's Someone Inside Your House earlier this month and I loved it so much! I was so used to Stephanie Perkins' contemporary romances so I wasn't expecting it to be so bloody 😱

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR