Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Thanksgiving / Thankful Freebie


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and currently hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

Thanksgiving / Thankful Week

This week's TTT is a Thanksgiving / thankful freebie and I'm choosing to list ten books I'm glad exist because they've shaped the reader I've become and the genres I love to read - and write. 

1. East O' The Sun and West O' The Moon
(Favorite Childhood Fairytale, Inspiration for CurseBreaker)

2. A Series of Unfortunate Events
(Most memorable childhood read)

3. The Witch of Blackbird Pond
(Favorite school-required reading book)

4. Twilight
(First paranormal romance read)

5. Sweet Peril 
(Giving this author a second chance after not liking Sweet Evil and finding a favorite author for life)

6. The Great Hunt
(First high fantasy read)

7. A Court of Thorns and Roses
(Second fantasy read, introduction to my 2nd favorite author)

8. Defy the Stars
(First Sci-Fi Read)

9. The Bone Witch
(First ARC)

10. The Thousandth Floor
(Favorite Series EVER)
What books are you thankful for? What books shaped you as a reader? What books inspired you as a writer? Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR