Friday, December 28, 2018

F is for Friday - 28 December 2018


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.


How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!


Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.


F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)


I got this book for Jolabokaflod and I started reading right away... Love it so far!

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.



My yearly re-read to usher in the new year. I'll probably start Texas Gothic on Sunday.

F – Favorite quote of the week/day
“We could be on opposite sides of the world, but you would still be mine, as I am yours.” ― Nicole Castroman, Blackhearts

Ah sweetness! I haven't gotten to this part of Blackhearts yet but it sounds romantic.

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1. Christmas presents.
2. Warm blankets!
3. Afternoons filled with vinyl and board games.
4. Coffee (always)
5. Sunshine cake.

Have a great weekend Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR