Monday, December 3, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.


What I Read Last Week:
When I first saw the cover of this book I was dying to read it. Buuuuuutttttt I usually don't like post-apocalyptic books so I held off. When I saw this author was one of the signing authors at Apollycon 2019 that has books through the virtual signing AND that this book was available on Kindle Unlimited, I decided to try it before buying. And... I loved it! I can't wait for the next book!

What I Am Reading Now:
I love Tijan's writing style and the way she handles mental health topics in her books. I've been dying to read this one and I expect nothing less than an emotional roller-coaster. So far, so good!

I've put this off for a little while but I am still sporadically listening to The Winner's Curse. I love it so far, I just have to find the time to listen to an audiobook. 

Up Next:

4 comments:

  1. The Winner's Curse looks good! And I hear you - I have a very short commute so I can get through maybe one chapter each way, two chapters a day total. It can take a while to get through an audiobook that way.

    My roundup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying The Winner's Curse so far and I love the narrator (on the audiobook)! I walk to work because it's like 5 minutes away but my hours are long and I don't have much time before I have to go to bed at night.

      Delete
  2. Nice variety of books. I liked The Winner's Curse. My commute was less than 5 minutes which made audiobooks rather pointless. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm excited to finish The Winner's Curse. Mine is about 5 minutes too and I used to listen before bed but there simply aren't enough hours in the day.

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR