Monday, December 3, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Wintery Books


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Wintery Books

This week's TTT is all about books that remind us of winter, whether they be books with wintery covers, setting, or themes! 

1. A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas

2. The Great Pursuit by Wendy Higgins

3. Breaking the Ice by Julie Cross

4. Off the Ice by Julie Cross

5. Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones

6. The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon

7. The Winter Witch by Paula Brackston

8. Without Mercy by Lisa Jackson

9. The Book of Spells by Kate Brian

10. Winter's Bone by Daniel Woodrell

What are some of your favorite books with winter covers or settings?
Did any of your faves make my list? Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

6 comments:

  1. The Winter Witch looks really good! As do a lot of the others on this list. Haha.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Winter Witch is one of my favorite books about witches! The author has written a bunch of other books about witches as well.

      Delete
  2. Looking at these books make me glad I'm in a house with the heater going! Brrrr!

    I need to get caught up on the SJM books. I still need to read three more books from the Throne of Glass books before I move on to the ACOTAR series though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost caught up on SJM, I just have to finish Kingdom of Ash. I'm all caught up on the ACOTAR series though. I hope you enjoy them when you get to them!

      Delete
  3. I literally just squealed so loudly when I saw Book of Spells on here. Kate Brian's Private series is such a nostalgia for me! I miss it so much and I forgot how wintry that cover (as well as Last Christmas) was. So many other great books on here, as well, I just am all kinds of cheesy excited seeing an old favourite on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost loved Book of Spells more than the rest of the Private series but the series as a whole was great and I definitely should reread them sometime :)

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR