Monday, December 10, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading! December 10



#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.


What I Read Last Week:
I usually love Tijan's books but this one was a miss for me. It's supposed to be the starter of a new series but I think it's connected to a different series which might be why I couldn't get into it. I didn't understand what the "crew" nonsense was. If they weren't a gang, then what were they?

Crimson Peak is my favorite movie and I've been dying to read the novelization! It stuck true to the movie, but gave the reader more depth into minds Edith, Alan, and the other characters which I loved. 

What I Am Reading Now:

I loved Illuminae and luckily I was able to get Gemina through my local library's overdrive system and I dove right in. The only think I don't like is that the formatting doesn't look as cool in ebook format - I wish I would have gotten a physical copy from the library. But I'm devouring the story all the same.

Yep! Still no progress. No excuses, just no time to listen.

Up Next:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR