Monday, December 10, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: FREEBIE


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Bookish Items I'd Love To Own

This week's TTT is a freebie week and since I missed this theme a few weeks ago and because Christmas is coming up I decided to bring back Ten Bookish Items I'd Love to Own!

1. Ond Eldr. Breathe Fire. Candle from Novelly Yours.


2. Punk Rock Author Shirt by OutofPrint


3. Book Nightshirt from Signals


4. We Are the Thirteen Candle by Paper Flames Candle Company


5. 1 - Yard of Shadow and Bone Fabric by Silke-tara


6.  The Cursebreaker. ACOTAR Inspired Print. Artwork by Jade Jones











What are bookish things would you love to get?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know I wanted a night shirt until your post!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I see it every time I get a catalog from Signals. It's so cute and I love sleeping in oversized shirts.

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR