Monday, February 18, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 18 February 2019



#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.


What I Read Last Week:

I really enjoyed this as an audiobook, so much more than I enjoyed reading it in physical format!

 What I Am Reading Now:

I'm planning on finishing this one up tonight or tomorrow. It's a really great read and fits so well with the first two books!

I've been wanting to read this one for a while but around the time it came out there was some scandal or another so I put it off but I'm finally getting to it in audiobook and I'm really liking it!

Up Next:

The next book on my ARC stack, I'll be starting this one as soon as I finish On Thin Ice!

2 comments:

  1. Daughters Unto Devils looks especially good to me! I hadn't heard of that one before. I'm curious about the scandal you mentioned related to The Black Witch...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend Daughters Unto Devils! I was so scared by it the first time I read it but I was really able to enjoy it the second time around! I think there was some scandal about sensitivity at the time The Black Witch came out but listening to it I'm not really sure what they were talking about or if I've mixed it up with another book.

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR