Monday, February 18, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I LOVED with Fewer than 2,000 Ratings on Goodreads


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I LOVED with Fewer than 2,000 Ratings on Goodreads

This week's TTT is about the books we love that others might not know about, those hidden gems with less than 2000 ratings on Goodreads.

1. Wall of Crosses by Baj Goodson


2. Like Never And Always by Ann Aguirre


3. Imber by Tyffany Hackett

4. Secrets of Bennett Hall by Jordan Elizabeth


5.Don't Kiss the Messenger by Katie Ray

6. Off the Ice by Julie Cross


7. Unknown by Wendy Higgins


8. Awaken by Skye Malone



9. Love Beyond Opposites by Molly E. Lee

10. Headless
(I know, this is a little self-promo on my part but you know how they say if you don't see the book you want on the shelf, write it? Headless is that book for me. It's the book of mine that I could keep rereading and forgot I've written)


What are some books you wish more people knew about?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

12 comments:

  1. Very nice list. I don't know these books. so I'll have to look into them!

    www.tbrandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these books! I'm intrigued now though. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you threw Headless in there, LOL. Marketing can be difficult. When I saw my friend's book on Netgalley the other day I was like "Oooh! I know her!" and had to read it. Good luck getting more reviews for your book. :-)

    I've heard of Off the Ice before, but most of these are new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks! People seem to like Headless so far, it just needs more exposure. What is your friend's book called??

      I really love Julie Cross's Juniper Falls series so I could have added all three!

      Delete
  4. I've read (and reviewed) Secrets of Bennett Hall! I almost put it on my list this week. It definitely deserves more ratings. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably my favorite book by Jordan! (Other than Escape from Witchwood Hollow)

      Delete
  5. Wall of Crosses has such an eye-catching cover.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fantastic novella! (And I'm not just saying that because I know the author lol)

      Delete
  6. Like never and always is on my kindle right now, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I am adding that Amy Lee book to my TBR, too.Really surprised that Unknown by Wendy Higgins had so few ratings. This is a great list! I hadn't even heard of most of them.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely going to look into Headless! And all of these but OBVIOUSLY we have to give a little nod to your book here. As for the rest of these, they sound great! A couple have been on my radar for a while now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR