Thursday, March 28, 2019

Bookish (And Not So Bookish) Thoughts - 28 March 2019


Bookish (And Not So Bookish) Thoughts is a Weekly Meme hosted by Christine @ Bookishly  Boisterous.

Happy Thursday Bookdragons! 

1. Do you ever have just lazy weeks where you know there's stuff you have to do; housework, blogging, review books to read, etc.  but you're just tired of your routine and just need some time off? That was me last week. I read a lot but I didn't do much besides that. 

2. I bought way too many books this month. I just kind of went on a spree when I should be 
saving for my fall vacation. I decided against getting a ticket for next year's ApollyCon because
there weren't many authors attending that I'd actually like to meet so I figured I wouldn't have to
worry so much about May's paychecks and just sort of went for it with March's. I regret nothing.

3. I'm nearly caught up on my ARC reading. The only ones I have left are May-August releases so I have plenty of time. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

4. I watched Game of Thrones for the first time tonight and I loved it! I'm going to try to catch up before the final season, but it's going to take a lot of binging!

5. My grandmother and I started a two-woman book club this month. Our pick this month was All We Left Behind: Virginia Reed and the Donner Party. My grandmother just finished so I need to catch up so we can discuss. Next month we're doing Daisy Jones and the Six!

6. It's finally warm enough that I don't need to wear boots out! I'm so glad to be back to walking more and taking off a few of the pounds I put on over the winter.

7. I'm finally nearing the end of my current writing project. I'm about 7k words from hitting my project targets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR